Words of Inspiration by Eva X.
- Timidly knocking at the locked door of opportunity
and walking away is an act of the cowardice. Breaking off
its hinges and bringing down all the walls that surround
that door is to stand up triumphantly in courage.
- Placing a limit on one's limitless capability
is to lock potential away and swallow the key.
- I become alive when I realize the air I breathe
is more than just air, the people that surround me are
more than just people, and my heart is more than just
an organ beating to sustain my life. I live to see the
beauty in everything. The beauty in everything
simple makes me want to live.
- The human mind is my inspiration. Human
compassion is the heart of inspiration itself.
- As a people, we may speak different languages
and have dramatically different cultures
but as a people, we are still one.
- The physically tangible is emotionally
intangible. To feel without sense of touch
is the most powerful sense of them all.
- I see with my heart, listen with my soul, smell
with my spirit, taste with my imagination and I try
to touch people's hearts every moment that I can.
- Take away all 5 senses and I will still be happy.
Just as long as you don't ever take my 6th one.
- I have not been defeated until I have breathed
my last breathed and cried out my last tear
and even then, my soul lives on.
- When death stares you in the eyes, stare
back at it and say, "I fear you not, for
I am eternal and you are temporary."
- Don't live to make good impressions,
live to etch love in the heart of humanity.
- I hug a tree not to be called a tree-hugger,
but to be called a mother-nature-embracer.
- The awakening within is like an explosion
of bright paint on a canvas -- only instead of
creating a work of chaos, a masterpiece
of highest aesthetic value is made.
- Pollute the soul with too much arrogance
and you'll get lost in it. Cleanse the soul with
kindness and you'll get lost in blissful feeling.
- Flow with the river blindly and your destination will
surprise you. Open yours eyes and appreciate the scenery as
you go and the destination will surprise you even more.
- Words have power. The emotion behind those words is indestructible.
- Peeling back the layers of the ego can be a painful
experience, but the outcome brings much self-enlightenment.
- Death is a shedding of skin and a passing of soul into the next life.
- A life lacking direction is like a mosaic
missing more than half of its intricate design.
- Hands hold treasures, hearts hold the
keys to unlock them and reveal the inner gem.
- Close the eyes and see the world for what it
really is. Only then will you see its true beauty.
- Live in the now happily and the pains of yesterday will cease.
- Every heartbeat in the world combined is the rhythm
to the universe's song. It speaks to you. Listen.
- Beauty bleeds through the gloomiest of skies
because it's stronger than the darkest dark.
- The light is beautified by the shadows.
- Past traumas trigger future appreciations
of the simplistic aspects of life.
- Embrace life as if it were the love
of your life and never let go.
- When life gives you a path, walk down it.
When it gives you a dead end sign, dismantle it.
- Cherish the little things everyday and the seemingly
ordinary occurrences in life will seem miraculous.
- The eyes speak more than the mouth.
- The universe paints the dreams
of our heart's desire on our soul.
- Your deepest and truest desires and
dreams are manifested through opportunity.
- The love we have towards ourselves, tells us of
the love we will experience outside of ourselves.
- The promise we keep is the light
of our soul that we accentuate.
- A pessimist would only believe others words
when their hand is on their heart. An optimist
senses truth without visible evidence.
- Your identity is an alias until you learn
how to get out of your own penitentiary.
- Release your pain like a heavy storm cloud pouring out rain.
- Where there's heart, there's art and vice versa.
- I lost myself a million times in order to find one truth.
are inner symphonies that push themselves out
from within, onto paper, out of creative mouths
and into people's willing ears.
- Companionship isn't the ultimate
resolution to loneliness, self love is.
- The broken can never be fixed if their
only "fix" is outside of themselves.
- Genuine love hides itself from physicality,
not because it is scared but because it is sacred.
- I don't want you to look at me, I want you
to see me for everything that I am.
- When I think about all the poems I've ever written...
what's contained in those poems is all the love I have to
give but I have yet to give all that love to someone. Before
I die, if there was one thing in the world that I could do, it
would be to give all that love to someone that deserves it.
- People always complain about not having an instruction
manual to life and desperately needing one. But it's in
their form of art in which they choose to express
themselves where the answers lie.
- Your eyes, encapsulaters of sun
and gems - the world's wonders.
Dulling fear increases excitement
and enjoyment of life.
- Expectations outside of the self almost
always result in disappointment
- Feed me the sky and I'll rain sunshine.
- I smile because the crescent moon
always smiles back to me, sideways.
- I feel like I've unlocked something here and
by doing so, I have freed myself. That negative ball
of energy I have accumulated -- it needed to be freed,
not destroyed because negative energy still is energy
and it can be transformed into something positive.
- When you change your mindset to a positive
one, your reality changes accordingly.
- Love is a feeling that transcends the tangible
ways of life. If the feelings you have toward the person
are healthy, they'll only motivate you more and make
you better than the best you thought you could be.
- You can do what people tell you to do all the time --
wrong or right, but true strength is found in doing
something you tell yourself to do, because it's the
right thing to do -- no matter who you disappoint.
- I don't sleep so I can dream,
I live the dream in my waking hours.
- Be mindful of every step and every single moment
in your life and you'll be living in heaven on earth.
- We are all different, but at the same time, we are all
the same. You are me, I am you, he and she is we, etc.
- When you see darkness and brightness
as one thing but of varying degree, the
true beauty of life will expose itself.
- Knowing what you do is wrong is one thing,
acknowledging and doing something about it is
what really matters and gets things fixed.
- To be thankful for each dawning day,
is to live life to the fullest.
- Embrace opportunity rather than allowing it to die.
If or when that opportunity fails you, keep on trying
rather than denying the potential you have.
- Where one opportunity fails,
another [much better] one awaits.
- Life with no passion, is life with no Present.
- Dying is easy, living is a challenge and
well-worth the blood, sweat and tears.
- Compliments can get the ego far. Constructive
criticism makes an artist's spirit stronger.
- Infinity is me, you, We.
- Life's a big lather, rinse,
repeat. Especially the latter.
- Thoughts aren't merely thoughts. And if one
thinks such a thing, they are clearly mistaken.
Each negative thought, draws negative energy and each
positive thought attracts positive energy.
The power of the mind is immense.
- If you sit there and wonder why other people are
happy and you are not, perhaps it is time for you
to self evaluate and explore the world within you and
around you. Perhaps you have yet to find your dream.
But finding your dream isn't the only key to happiness;
one must follow it -- even if the going gets tough.
- If you believe you're open minded, but you're
closed off to closed-mindedness, doesn't that make
you partially closed-minded as well?
- Coexist rather than resist what already exists.
- Close your eyes and look around. See beauty
without the eyes... Beauty indeed.
- Life is not complicated. Complexity is
merely intensified simplicity.
- A day without writing, painting or creating,
is a day lacking color. I refuse to live
my days in black and white.
- It's a stream: stop it when
consciousness deems it worthy.
- Each poet's voice is the
universe's collective epic poem.
- Downplaying your own mistakes is an act
of a fool. Actually sincerely admitting to your
wrongs and making amends is an act of the wise.
- When real-life is dream-like, then
you know you're living it right.
- Stay positive and be certain that
positivity will return to you twofold.
- Things can change if you envision it so.
Life's the art of allowing and learning to let go.
- You are not temporary, you're energy.
- The passion you have in life,
reflects the flame within.
- The more time I spend thanking and the less
time I spend over-thinking, the more good I do for myself
and the people around me. Why dissect something when
you can appreciate it for what it is?
- It's not the bones that make you, nor the
skin -- it's that shining light that we all emit.
- The Now... the most beautiful
Present the Universe has to offer.
- Never say "I will be at peace", say
"I am at peace." I am statements shape your reality.
- When you're feeling blue, smile and know that
a brighter moment awaits. Sadness is temporary.
- Enlightenment is when a beaming firefly lands
on your skin in an open field and you feel a
rush. When you're stuck in the rain and instead
of trying to take cover you allow rain droplets
to dance all over you. Enlightenment Is Everywhere.
- I sense infinite mandalas emerging from the skies,
raining into our minds and it’s up to us to put
those puddles of pure creativity to good
use, abuse, but never misuse.
- You can have as many beliefs as you want in life,
but if you don't believe in YOU, all those other
beliefs don't seem to matter much.
- The more time we spend in gratitude and the less
time we spend complaining, the more
we get out of life as a whole.
- Choosing to take a risk rather than pondering
"What if...?" is worth it, even if the outcome
doesn't work out in your favor.
- Life's not about setting limits or pushing them.
It's about obliterating limitation itself and coming
into terms with your infinite potential.
- We are all artists whether we like it or not for we
dwell in a masterpiece. Whether it be chaotic or
harmonious, it is art nonetheless.
- The narrow minded path is a path much like a tightrope.
There's only one way to get to point B, when in reality,
there are infinite possibilities.
- Reading good books is the remedy to closed-mindedness.
- Poetry is meditative silence, spoken.
- Chaotic elegance drips from the
poet's psyche upon the page.
- Poetry breathes life into the withering mind and soul.
- Layers upon layers may decorate us, but the
inside exposed is what beauty is all about.
- We all have a unique glisten, some take
the time to listen to it, while others are deaf to it.
Embrace the (g)listeners.
- In this life, we are students as well as teachers. Not
one person in this world is superior to the other.
We are in dire need of each other.
- Outer knowing reflects inner knowing. How can anyone
expect to know a thing about anyone else if he/she doesn't
take the time to really get to know his/herself?
- One word I like to use is "envision."
One word I dislike to hear is "naive."
When I envision a tomorrow as if it were
happening in this present moment, I don't
see it as naive, I see it as realistic.
If I ever want to live these big "seemingly
unattainable" dreams, I must think them into existence.
- The definition of an artist isn't one who can
write or draw or sing or sculpt. An artist is one who
lives his/her dreams and touches the lives of others
along the way - thus creating a domino
effect of creation and inspiration.
- When sad things happen, all you can do is
pray. When happy things happen, praise!
- We're each born with strengths. With those
assets you create a magnetism and attract things
that are in favor of your capabilities.
- My experiences have sculpted me into a poet.
Without poetry or art, I'd feel limbless.
With poetry and art, I feel limitless.
- It's not about whether you can
or cannot. It's whether or not
you genuinely act regardless
of can or can't.
- In this life it hurts when one does not care
in the least about you, but what hurts even worse
is when someone superficially cares. Keep only the
genuine carers near, repel all else.
- Destiny has the word "in" in it for a reason!
Our destiny is made with intention. It's all
within, regardless of the without.
- The written word is a seeming-conniption off
fingertips that in actuality, stems from the poet's
pain-stricken, sweet-sour soul.
- Disregard the negative voice; it only wishes
to drain you of your inner poetry.
- If you peeled off all the skin of a poet,
you wouldn't see bones, blood or even organs...
you'd find foundation, essence, their very
core beaming with symbolism."
- Writing to merely please and writing to release
all of the inspirational energies you've embraced
throughout the years... Writing for the latter reason
paints both your inner and outer cosmos with profound purpose
even if everyone doesn't necessarily like what you create.
Create to share--to add to the collective
conscious, not to impress or to dress
the world with additional (unneeded) façade.
- Say "I want..." and I need..." all you want.
If your mind believes you are not good enough, then
you'll always be left with a feeling of emptiness.
Remind yourself that you are extraordinary each and every
day and you will become magnetic to your heart's desire.
- When you consider home to be your physical body
filled with the universe, you will find that you'll
never feel like a sole nomad. You'll walk on
this earth as a soulful wanderer.
- Igniting an unbreakable magnetism to abundance begins
with one thing and one thing only: Gratitude. Giving thanks
to even the most simple of things over a prolonged period
of time has a way of reprogramming one's subconscious mind,
thus obliterating all blocks that keep one from experiencing
a fulfilling and ever-flowing life.
- The heart is invincible and invisible to the veil of reality.
- All-(kn)owing - you owe no one nothing. Only to your inner
knowing: Surrender. In allowing, we surrender. The world is not to be
confused with powerlessness. It's simply letting life's inner and outer
rivers flow. Instead of trying to be a dam,, be the celestial Vessel.
- Surrender. Resistance renders useless.
- BeLove, BeLieve!
- We are not the past, we are in fact the present.
But our presence is surely a conglomeration of past-present-future
for time is not linear in the least.
- Time well spent on this planet,
our goal. Until our flesh has taken its
toll and releases our floating
bodies in the above abode.
- Be the love you wish to have in your life;
be the love your wish to see in the world.
- Allow obstacles to be personality beautifiers.
Allow problems to be character enhancers.
Each seemingly negative occurrence in one's
life is a valuable lesson in disguise. The soul
grows through life's many trials. To continue
living even during rough times adds glow
to your already luminous existence.
- Be Love and Rise Above! Your energy immediately
shifts the moment you realize YOU are love.
- Look at how much you have loved in life and how much
you have failed. If the latter exceeds the other. Love more and "failing"
will cease to matter. Love is the remedy to all things.
- You're as light as the wind. You're as light as the
sun. You possess the light that is within everyone.
- Edgar Allan Poe puts the "poe" in poetry
and The Beatles put the "beat" in music.