- There are absolutely NO reading fees. Ever.
This publication is a labor of love forevermore.
- I unfortunately cannot offer royalties at this time.
- Previously published and simultaneous submissions are accepted.
-Proper credit to the associated press(es) must be given.
-If a publication accepts your work and prohibits it to be published
elsewhere, simply use the contact form below and let me know.
- Poets may submit up to three poems.
- The poems may include any theme, but please avoid excessive obscenities.
-To get a better idea of what is typically published, just take a look at the archives.
- Use the submission form below to submit your work.
- [Only] if your poems have unique spacing, e-mail
your submission to poehemian[at]gmail[dot]com
-Title your e-mail: "Last Name, First Name - Poetry Submission"
-Send poems as one file attachment.
-Include contact info in the e-mail body.
- As there tends to be a high volume of submissions,
response time may take up to SIX MONTHS.
- If you have already submitted work that has
been either accepted or rejected, please wait
a year before submitting your work again or
else your submission will be ignored. Thanks!
- If you have yet to receive a response,
do not submit additional poems.
- Your submission will be disregarded
if it fails to adhere to the guidelines.
- You own the rights to all of your poetry
and it can certainly be published elsewhere.